Softworld Inc.’ s client is seeking a Systems Engineer with the following:
- Clearable US Citizen (Eventually will need TS/SCI Clearance)
- B.S. and three or more years professional IT experience
- Three years of experience performing systems administration of business applications, networks and hardware.
- Some familiarity with Software as a Service (SaaS) resources such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Github, Atlassian, G-Suite, Slack, among others.
- Experience and familiarity working with Linux, Windows, and OS X operating systems, and corporate IT baselines.
- Experience with managing internet connectivity, maintaining service via failover, and responding to outages by working directly with the ISPs.
- Experience with WiFi, Local Area Networks, and Virtual Private Networks
- Demonstrable experience with Scripting, using one or more prominent scripting languages such as Bash and/or Python
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience, including both verbal and written communications
- Ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation and frequently requires collaboration across multiple technical teams
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization internally and with partners externally
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services.
- Demonstrable experience with Automation, using one or more prominent automation frameworks such as Puppet, Ansible, Chef, and CloudFormation
- Experience with Active Directory for managing corporate identities/permissions
- Familiarity with Aruba Networks Wifi Systems