- A Systems Administrator is needed in Herndon Virginia.
- Administer Windows Server 2008R2 and 2012R2 remotely in various locations.
- Patch systems and apply DISA STIGs and harden to prepare for ATO activities as well as build out active directory and domain controllers.
- In this role you’ ll act as a HBSS administrator for the Tier 1 location.
- Candidates should have 6-10 years of experience as a Windows Systems Administrator.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining Microsoft SCCM and SCOM.
- Computing environment certifications such as MSCE, MCP or ITIL Foundations v3.
- CompTIA Security + certification.
- Bachelor’ s degree in a computer related major.
- This position requires an Active Secret Clearance.