- Systems Administrator needed for a 6 Month Contract to Hire role in Philadelphia, PA.
- Interface with our customers and provide IT support for labs, networks, test setups, backups, and general troubleshooting.
- Utilize skills in IT and cyber security to help the customer to meet project deadlines.
- Manage multiple systems, routinely scanning to ensure Anti-Virus and patches are up to date and any cyber security vulnerabilities are identified and actively addressed.
- 4+ years of experience in basic network, desktop, and server troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with Windows XP/7/10 and Server 2012/2016.
- Familiarity with Linux Operating Systems (Redhat, CentOS etc.)
- Experience with network setup, administration, and troubleshooting, knowledge of TCP/IP and Virtual LANs.
- Experience creating and maintaining offline Git servers such as Bitbucket and project tracking services such as JIRA.
- Experience with shell/bash scripting as well as Python.
- Experience working with Virtual Machines, VMWare.
- Experience with electronic testing, including use of voltmeters, oscilloscopes, and soldering irons.
- Experience with industrial or marine machinery control system and automation.
Duration: 6 Month Contract to Hire
Active Federal Secret Clearance or must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.