Windows System Administrator
Systems Administrator position with a internationally recognized client,
- Located in Seattle Washington.
- Position for a System Administrator with general Microsoft/Windows skills and the ability to do some light programming
- 6-month long contract with a large corporate client
- 3+ years as a Windows Administrator
- • Windows Server software configuration
• Windows application software installation, configuration and troubleshooting
• Familiarity with Windows Server Failover Clustering
• Ability to use telnet and other IP tools for troubleshooting firewall issues between servers
• Ability to set-up and modify Windows Services
- Programming ability with C#/.NET
- Programming ability with OpenText/Captiva
Duration: 6 Months
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.