Systems Engineer Advisor (SRF 3281)
Falls Church, VA
Systems Engineer Advisor
Systems Engineer Advisor position is required for 6 months contract to hire.
Part time 20/hrs a week!
The Sr. Lync Architect/ Engineer will provide subject matter expertise in support of critical infrastructure projects; with experience designing, implementing, and Tier 3 Operation Support for the Microsoft Lync architecture. The architect will be responsible for developing architectures, designs, and implementation and verification plans.
Opportunity to be a Sr. Lync Architect/Engineer for one of our Fortune 100 clients and one of the largest Government contractors.
• 7+ years of experience designing, implementing, managing and migrating Microsoft Lync environments
• 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Windows 20xx Server and Exchange Server
• Extensive and proven knowledge of Microsoft Technologies: Server 2003 & 2008, Windows XP & Windows 7
• Extensive knowledge of Internet Explorer and other browser configurations
• Strong background with Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, Active Directory Policy Management and Storage Area Networks
• Technical certifications a plus – Microsoft MCSA/MCSE, Azure, AWS, ITIL
• Experience with Monitoring tools (Solarwinds, Splunk, ect.)
• Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent
• DHS EOD is required
6 months contract to hire
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.