*Must be a US Citizen*
- Systems Engineer needed for a 12 Month+ Contract role in Riverdale, MD or Aurora, CO.
- Perform systems engineering analysis including implementation and design documentations and requirement reviews and verifications.
- Analyze large amounts of data/strong analytical skills.
- Provide document reviews and resolve technical systems engineering issues.
- Coordinate with remote site personnel.
- Work with external entities to configure and troubleshoot interface issues.
- Follow established SE processes and procedures.
- Support proposal efforts as needed.
- Support verification activities.
- Software integration and troubleshooting background.
- Experience in systems engineering functions including the following: operations concept development, requirements management, interface definition and control, design documentation, and change management process.
- Formal system test experience on a software development contract at the system, subsystem or component level.
- Experience with DOORs.
- Experience with Technical writing.
- Experience with eclipse and equinox baselines.
- Experience with spacecraft command load generation.
- Experience with web-based applications.
- Experience with spacecraft trending and telemetry analysis.
- Experience with customer interactions including meetings and presentations.
Duration: 12 Month+ Contract
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.