Sterling Heights, MI
Our client in the Sterling Heights, MI area, is looking for a Systems Engineer to Develop/Monitor/maintain the integrity of product structure, system architecture, requirements and compliance through the product cycle development cycle process
- Systems requirement generation
- Systems development, requirements, and allocation
- Doors, UML, and Use case
- Systems requirements for combat vehicle applications
- Ensure engineering design activities aligned with systems engineering (SE) principles and compliant with IPS
- Assure products achieve performance requirements, Technical Performance Measures (TPM) and all allocation targets including weight, power, and space claim
- Perform testing of developed test plans in a simulated environment as well as on the target vehicle
- Develop Interface Control Documents to align with the company standards.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed, U.S. citizenship is required. Active Security Clearance required at the time of hire.