Systems Engineer Level 2
Grand Prairie, TX
The client is seeking a Systems Engineer for a position in Grand Prairie, TX to provide system engineering design and analysis support for military missile programs.
· Performs system requirements, system interfaces, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for technology development.
· Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
· Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
· Experience with Requirements Development, Interface Development, or Architectural Design
· Must be proficient with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Good communication skills and ability to effectively work with manufacturers and other external part suppliers.
· Experience in system analysis and decomposition.
· Experience working in a team, and working with suppliers.
· Experience with DOORs or similar requirements management tool.
· Familiarity with ground vehicles or related sub-systems.
· Experience in documenting the system design through block diagrams, product structure, technical reports and similar.
· Experience in capturing and documenting interfaces at system and subsystem level.
· Hands on experience integrating hardware to a system.
· Software requirements decomposition.