Our client is looking for a Systems Administrator for our Nashua, NH location. The selected candidate will provide desktop, server, and network administration support to mission and analytic networks.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Desktop support, application support, server administration, user account support, and basic support to LAN infrastructure.
· Candidates should have expertise with the following operating systems, applications, and platforms: -LINUX Administration
· McAfee virus scanning software / Control Minder -RedHat Enterprise
· Using VMWare, Desktop/Server imaging software, and basic LAN administration skills is desired, but not required.
· All candidates must have an "Active Secret Clearance" and TS eligible.
· Periodic on-call hours are required, as are shifted schedules to accommodate mission needs during surge periods
· Maintains operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network engineers.
· Duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocate mass storage space.
· Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery. Develops and monitors policies and standards related to the use of computing resources.
· Must have Security + certification or have the ability to get one.