- Experienced T-Recs Subject Matter Expert / Administrator is responsible for implementing the T-Recs Reconciliation system across all accounting organizations with the enterprise. This includes hands-on support of planning, testing, implementation and maintenance of an enterprise wide account reconciliation process, re-engineering business processes and supporting the IT activities associated with the system implementation.
- Fill the role of SME and System Administrator for the T-Recs reconciliation product. Work with the T-Recs System Admins from the other entities to share knowledge and co-ordinate activities where applicable.
- Configure/setup T-recs to support the on-boarding of new Accounts into the reconciliation system.
- Design operating structures, match rules, file import definitions and reconciliation workflows in accordance with business requirements
- Prepare and execute test cases for the on-boarding of new GL accounts
- Work directly with the Accounting teams to understand then document their reconciliation requirements. Develop prototypes and/or proof of concepts to present to business for process validation.
- Document specifications for needed interface files. Work with various IT teams to support the development of the files and insure their consistent delivery in production.
- Utilize the ETL tool embedded within T-Recs to configure data mappings needed to load source files to T-Recs.