Technician / Electronics
Our client in the Charlestown, MA, metro area, is looking for an Electronics Technician to support all aspects of electrical R&D, testing and manufacturing. This may include breadboarding an experiment, debugging a sensor, chasing down a short circuit, or assembling and testing PCBAs. Tasks will range from working on small test systems to fully integrated machines throughout the product design lifecycle.
- Formal training or education in electronics related field or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum of 6 years professional experience working on mixed signal electrical systems
- Working knowledge of basic electrical theory
- Ability to read electrical schematics and test / debug circuits.
- Experience with running and debugging software logic, working with microcontrollers, and tools to flash firmware onto a device
- Proficiency in lead-free soldering, including PCBA through-hole, SMT, cables, and hot air rework
- Strong general troubleshooting skills
- Fearlessness with figuring out or learning things you may not be familiar with