- Softworld is seeking a Telecomm Engineer for a 3-month CTH position
- It will be delivering and supporting strategic and operational activities within Voice, Mobile and Video service including improvement and optimization initiatives.
- Providing end-to-end global support and delivery for all activities within the area of voice, mobile and Video.
- Identifying areas of improvement
- Overseeing service-related issues, review and disposition of work requests through engagement with service providers, service support representatives, and/or subject matter experts globally.
- Providing technical support and advice for new solution delivery projects globally as well as technical input into technology roadmaps, design and implement solutions to enterprise-wide computing.
- Working within a SRUM/AGILE methodology.
- Experience within the telecommunications sector and passion for unified communication
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills as well as attention to detail
- Technical knowledge in the following:
- AURA/Session Manager/Communication Manager/Session Boarder Controller
- CMS/ Call Center Elite
- IP Office
- Working knowledge of MSFT
- Good experience in configuring and supporting SIP
- Cisco Call Manager, VCS, TMS with a plethora of Cisco end points
- Working knowledge of MSFT UC
- PEXIP/Polycom RealConnect
Duration: 3 Months CTH
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.