- The Tester/QA Analyst is responsible for the leadership, design, development and execution
of testing for CRM & Admissions applications, components and integrations
used to enable processes. Duties tasked to this professional include analysis of business requirements and technical
design, development of test strategies and plans; development of test cases and
scripts ( both automated and manual), test execution, and tracking. The Tester/QA Analyst is an advanced professional role that may work on multiple projects
as a leader or frequently as a subject matter expert. This individual may also coach and mentor more junior
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years of IT work experience or the
equivalent with demonstrated knowledge of QA Testing and the Salesforce.com
- Advanced knowledge of test management tools (ALM, Jira, IBM Rational, etc.)
- Advanced experience with and knowledge of automated testing tools preferred (Selenium/Cucumber, NeoLoad, Provar, etc)
- Higher Ed implementations is desirable.
- Understanding of project management concepts
and frameworks such as waterfall, Prince 2, Scrum.
- Experience working on multiple projects as a technology leader or frequently as the subject matter expert.
- Deadline driven with little oversight.
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.