Tier II Helpdesk Technician
Washington DC, DC
Tier 2 Helpdesk Technician
- Tier 2 Helpdesk Technician is required for a contract to hire position in Washington, D.C.
- Handle approximately 4, 000 tickets a month, open incidents, work orders or service request records using a ticketing system for all calls, emails, voice mails, and web requests.
- Provide 2nd level escalation support to the Tier 1 Help Desk.
- Install, monitor, troubleshoot, replace, and support, virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), end user equipment (terminals, printers/printer consumables, Multi-function devices/multi-function device consumables, mobile devices, VTCs, scanners, VOIP phones, thin-clients, etc.), local and wide area networks, data storage systems, Active Directory, and other third party software.
- Document, update and close tickets according to defined service level agreement requirements.
- Bachelor's degree (in IT or closely related field).
- MCP or higher (MCSE, MCSA, etc).
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in support of desk side services with specific focus on supporting executive VP\VIP levels and their assistants.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Public Trust Clearance.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Management Console tools, specifically Active Directory (AD) for user and computers, thin client, terminal services and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VMware VDI).
- Experience of VMWare, VOIP, Ticket tracking system, and Office 365.
Duration: 6-Months Contract to Hire
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.