Our client is looking to add a TrackWise Consultant to their team. In this long-term consulting role, you act as a TrackWise SME and will add value by analyzing current workflows and aid in improving the systems functionality.
- Working with business leads to analyze existing process and perform fit-gap analysis with TrackWise Accelerator workflow and data specification.
- Working with business lead, review the drafted workflows and data specification with system owners and business analyst prior to workshops.
- Actively engage and guide the core business team in adjudicating actions/gaps/issues (action tracker)
- Help business lead during go-live in supporting end users
- Help training team in preparation of LMS training material
- Perform UAT script dry-run
- Review UAT scripts, Trace Matrix and relevant validation documents
- Review FRS documents
- Perform training to user groups (UAT, Pilot)
- Own drafting updates to TrackWise Accelerator workflow and data specification in preparation for workshops.
- Document and review training materials specific to TrackWise configured to company process /requirements for reference guide.
- Participate in review of configured system.
- Verify that Sparta provided design spec and Visio workflow documents are up-to-date
- Assist in defining release plan. Work with Program Manager in creating release strategy.
- Partner with company IT in operational and master data integration and testing.
- Working with business lead, system owner test and ensure data is “ fit-to-use”
- Assist program manager in defining with WBS (tasks) and in estimation. Also work with PM to verify vendor estimation and gaps in delivery
- Facilitate team with TrackWise implementation best practices
- Design and implement deployment architectures to deploy large scale software suites incrementally across multiple geographies.
- Influence architecture, standards and & process to ensure reliability, uptime, performance and scale.
- Identify gaps in current technology and processes and recommend improvements
- Working with agile team involving scrum and sprint planning sessions
- Perform TrackWise product installation and Upgrade
- Develop technical solutions using the core TrackWise product and utilities - Create workflows, Business rules, TWC automation, Notifications and Migrate updates
- Develop and Implement Crystal Reports & QualityView
- Ability to prepare validation documents System Config/Design Specification (SDS) documents, perform Unit Testing, IQ & OQ Documents
- Assist in preparing the OQ test scripts and provided support and guidance for OQ and PQ execution
- Plan and execute the cutover and project Go-LIVE activities
- Transition the knowledge to Operations team for post Go-LIVE
- Delivering Response and Estimation for projects and enhancements
- Familiar with Quality Business Process like Audit, CAPA, Change Management and Risk Management etc.
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Manage Environments Life Cycle & Releases
Required education and experience:
- Bachelor’ s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in TrackWise configuration and Crystal Reports development
- TrackWise Certification Preferred
- Experience in TrackWise Web Service is plus
- 15+ years of experience in performing a similar role
- Agile and Waterfall Methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid written and verbal communication
- TrackWise Configuration, Migration, and New system Implementation
- TrackWise Inbound and Outbound Web services
- Java web services Axis 2.0 Apache
- Strata’ s 3.0
- Crystal Reports Developer
- Business Objects
- Oracle, SQL