Washington , DC
- A UC Engineer is required for a 6-month contract-to-hire position in Washington, DC.
- Responsibilities include: Support Cisco Unified Communications infrastructure including but not limited to Cisco Call Manager, Contact Center Express, CUPS, Webex etc.
- Perform analysis, design, development, programming/debugging, testing and certification of the Cisco UC application and hardware.
- Basic routing and switching, security skills necessary to support Cisco UC infrastructure
- Participates on project teams with engineers, project managers and technical staff.
- Perform end user Moves, Adds and Changes with the Cisco UC environment
- Troubleshoot end user and system issues in the Cisco UC environment
- Strong MS Office skills in using and developing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations are required.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to balance a large volume of workload
- Ability to prioritize requirements and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- A minimum of eight to twelve years of engineering experience (two years of which should be as a lead engineer level) are required.
- Public Trust Clearance
- CCIE, CCNP
- An equivalent of a B.A. /B.S. in at least one engineering discipline is desired.
Duration: 6-month contract-to-hire
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.