UX Product Designer
UX Product Designer
A UX Product Designer is required for a contract position in Boston, MA. .
Collaboration: You will be involved in the whole product lifecycle, from idea through execution, and will partner closely with product owners, developers, and copywriters to come up with the best solutions. You are a great listener and are able to integrate multiple considerations and perspectives to refine your ideas, and you excel at communicating those ideas.
• User experience: You will create user-centered design solutions that emphasize ease of use, employ best-in-class interaction design, and improve the customer experience. You will work throughout all phases of the design process and may produce storyboards, personas/scenarios, user task/interaction flow diagrams, information hierarchy, wireframes, prototypes and final visual assets.
• Visual design: You will ensure that the look, feel, layout and interaction details of your products meet customer needs and deliver against business objectives. You will work with team leadership and external functions to ensure corporate communication and brand standards are met. Despite your outstanding design skills and your passion for every pixel, you let the user drive the evolution of your designs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to create vibrant user experience visuals for a Fortune 500 employer.
Bachelor's degree in Design, Graphics or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of mobile/web design experience
• Expert knowledge of web graphics applications (including Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite)
• Solid understanding of information architecture, usability, and UX practices
• Experience with rapid prototyping using tools such as Axure, Invision or UXPin
• Expertise in mobile and responsive web design
• Experience working with business and development teams in an agile environment
• Experience using design thinking framework or other human-centered design techniques
Duration: 6 Months
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.