Voice UI Designer
Voice UI Designer
- Voice UI Designer needed for a 6 Month Contract to Hire role in Burlington, MA, with some possibility for remote work.
- Discover and analyze requirements from both the customer's and the user’ s perspective. Be the advocate for the user amid shifting and often unclear business requirements.
- Create effective speech user interface designs, including call flows, dialogs, functional logic, and prompts to match the established system persona.
- Create effective UX designs including speech interaction flows; functional logic; and both verbal and non-verbal auditory cues to match the established requirements.
- Assist in implementing these designs, interacting with developers, directing voice talents, and performing usability tests.
- Analyze performance of the user interface in the field with regard to performance metrics and caller experience and recommend specific changes to improve caller satisfaction and transaction completion.
- Represent our UI approach and philosophy to top Fortune 100 companies.
- Design alternative solutions, evaluating them to choose the best approach. Meet and collaborate with customers, users, and development partners to validate conceptual designs. Approach design problems with a user-centered design methodology.
- Compose user flows, story maps, and highly detailed artifacts using text, diagrams, illustrations, and/or prototypes to outline product, feature, and function specifications as required to best support the Agile Software Development Lifecycle.
- Facilitate presentations and discussions with customers, users, and developers to drive resolution on proposed features and functionality.
- At least a BA / BS or equivalent experience in human factors engineering, product interface design, linguistics, cognitive science, experimental psychology, technical writing, or a related field
- Creativity, strong logic skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic, challenging, and consultative environment
- Native-level English fluency
- Strong Microsoft Windows skills, including MS Office
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop and confidently deliver polished presentations to customers and internal teams
- Speech recognition software and/or telephony experience
- Experience with Speech / Voice User Interface / Natural Language Voice User Interface design is a plus
- Demonstrable audio engineering experience
- Professional writing experience
- Project Management experience
- Experience working in a recording studio, as or with a professional Voice Talent
- Experience creating UI/UX for iPhone and Android and an understanding of mobile design patterns and their application when creating UI task flows and artifacts
- Basic understanding of a programming language (e.g., Perl, Python, or Java).
- Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop or equivalent vector-editing experience
- Near-native command of a second language (Spanish preferred)
Duration: 6 Month Contract to Hire
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.