Suitland , MD
Softworld is seeking a Senior-level WebLogic Administrator to support the U.S. Census Bureau Geography Division. The WebLogic administrator will be a key member of a team responsible of the installation, configuration, troubleshooting and performing tuning of Weblogic Servers in Linux environment.
• Weblogic Server Administration in Linux environment.
• Installation, Configuration, Tuning and Troubleshooting Weblogic Server.
• Weblogic Cluster configuration of multiple Weblogic instances.
• Weblogic domain and managed servers administration in a cluster environment
• Manage and perform patching/security fixes/upgrades to Weblogic environment.
• Perform performance tuning of JVMs.
• Deploy J2EE and PL/SQL applications.
• Write and modify Script WLST for automating startup/shutdown and other admin activities for Weblogic Server.
• Setup Weblogic server and user security.
• Install/Configure/Administrate Apache Web server in Linux environment.
• Integrating applications with Oracle OID/Oracle Access Manager
• Provide 24 X 7 support during peak production times
• Experience with implementation and configuration of Oracle Identity and Access Management products like OID, OUD, OAM, and OHS.
• Experience with SAML Identity Provider and Service Provider implementations like Shibboleth etc.
• Implementation of Enterprise Single Sign-on solutions using OID, OAM, Active Directory and Kerberos.
• Installation and administration of Oracle Fusion Middleware products in a high availability architecture.
• Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c
• Experience with administering applications on Oracle Weblogic, and Tomcat.
• Experience with troubleshooting issues and performance tuning of Middleware products, using tools like Oracle Enterprise Manager, Java JDK diagnostic tools etc.
• Develop shell scripts and WLST scripts to automate various admin activities.
• Experience with SSL implementation and certificate management.
• Familiarity with Oracle SOA, BI/OBIEE, OEM, etc.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of an integrated team.
• Highly analytical, possessing critical and creative thinking skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team and customers
• Good trouble shooting and performance tuning skills.
The following skills are required:
o 6-8 years Weblogic server 11 or greater administration
o 6-8 years WLST Scripting experience
o 6-8 years with JVM, J2EE and PL/SQL application deployment
o 6-8 years Experience supporting Weblogic in large clustered environment