Windows Based Embedded Software Engineer
The embedded software developer will be developing/modifying desktop C++ software that bridges between product (headphones) and a manufacturing test process using Bluetooth. This software will be used in a high-volume manufacturing environment (millions of unit per year). The embedded software engineer will also be moving serial interface command line type to protocol BLE interface. . Required Skills:
- Demonstrated C++ capabilities.
- Have experience working within a Visual Studio environment
- Experience with Serial or Bluetooth (BT) commands on a Windows system
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Experience with standard API calls
- Demonstrated ability with YAML
- Experience with Cygwin
- Python Experience
- Windows DDL Experience
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.